CISC Hybrid 310 - Lab 01
How I use the Internet?
I use the internet for various purpose such as:
- Communicating with friends from high school.
- Meeting/making new friends.
- Sharing information with mutual friends and classmates.
- Setting up my daily routines by using an online calendar system.
- It is more efficient at times to purchase items over the Internet than in person.
- Browsing for information.
- Selling items over Ebay.com.
- Hobbies: developing personal web sites/pages, imaging, and more.
What will be the impact if the Internet is no longer accessible?
The pros of not having Internet would be:
- I will go out more than staying home.
- My hobbies would turn to sports.
- I will have more interaction with people around me.
The cons of not having Internet would be:
- Communicate with my friends from high school.
- Meet new people and make new friends over the Internet.
- Share my hobbies with people around the world.
- Buy the things I want over the Internet that are not accessible in person.
- Playing video games all day long.
- Watch television all day long.
Last updated on October 10, 2007